- Execute a lead generation lever weekly
- Conduct two open houses monthly
- Convert prospecting and lead generation activities to appointments
- Participate in weekly script practice per team standards
- Participate in team activities per team standards
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching session, Hangout and Partner Call
- Consult with sellers, convert to listings and market home
- Demonstrate expertise on pricing strategies, staging and other listing related services
- Consult with buyers, convert with signed buyer agreements and identify homes
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your sellers and buyers
- Team player
- Licensed real estate professional
- 3+ years’ of real estate sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning based, growth-minded
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues
- Excellent time management skills
When you join the Amanda Ponce Real Estate Team powered by Xperience, you are partnering with one of the largest and fastest-growing Keller Williams-affiliated businesses that spreads across international borders. Our team is inspiring, supporting and growing our agents and their businesses while maintaining a client centric focus and commitment to first class service.
We’re more than a team of real estate agents, we are a family of real estate agents focused on the families and lives of our clients. We are a GROWTH company delivering exceptional opportunities to entrepreneurs, their clients and their communities! We are building a fast-paced business where talented individuals dedicated to personal and professional development can achieve extraordinary things while helping others to do the same. Our focus is customer centric and our business goal is to provide first class service to our buyers and sellers, making a lifelong lasting impression.
We’re currently seeking smart, energetic leaders to join our team, ready to make a difference in the lives of others. Every team member is an integral player with unlimited potential to grow and massive opportunity to impact our business!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)